Six Decades of Construction Excellence
Founded in Dallas, Texas in 1946 by John McFadden and Ed Miller as a general contracting firm McFadden & Miller, Ltd. began life shortly after WW 2, making it the oldest and most experienced GC in the region. In 1949, a rising star in the post-war Dallas real estate market teamed with Mr. McFadden and Mr. Miller to build his very first speculative warehouse. That project, with a young Trammell Crow, began a partnership that endured for decades, to the benefit of all. It also helped change to face of commercial construction in North Texas. Today, that heritage continues w/ the emergence of Crow Holdings headed by Trammell’s son Harlan and two sons of the man who would carry McFadden & Miller into the future.